Fast and easy service at your home or office
- Install air conditioning manifold gauge set.
- Determine if the air conditioning system charge is low.
- Add the correct refrigerant to top off the air conditioning system.
- Install thermometer in vents to monitor vent temperatures.
- Check system for leaks.
- Check for proper operation of AC system.
- AC is not working.
- AC is not blowing cold air.
- Clicking noise from the engine compartment.
It is common for refrigerant to leak. If the AC is not as cold as you expect, then it is probably a good time to have the mechanic look at it. Lack of proper cold air can be an indication of other problems with AC.
How important is this service?
In addition to your comfort, air conditioning systems add value to your vehicle. You should keep your AC fully operational. In some systems, the hot and cold air are blended to achieve the desired temperature setting. In these cases, when the AC system fails, in addition to not getting any cold air, the entire temperature regulation can be thrown off.